Door Supervisors and Specialist Leisure Security
As a Specialist in Leisure Security, we offer highly trained, skilled and high calibre Professional Door Supervisors for your Venue.
Our Professional SIA Door Supervisors are well-known for their positive and outgoing attitude, flexibility and reliability, high standard of personal presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high level experience in search procedures and customer-facing role.
The following are included as part of the roles and responsibilities of our Door Supervisors.
- Facilitate the smooth running and operation of the venue.
- Control ingress and egress of the venue and all exits.
- To maintain the venues search policy, professionally and politely.
- To ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment.
- Assisting patrons and dealing with their concerns.
- Observing the behaviour of patrons in the venue and maintaining the venues code of practice and conduct, by dealing appropriately and safely with those who are causing offence and potential danger or risk to themselves or others.
- To ensure that licensing laws are upheld to prevent any criminal offences occurring in the venue.
Keep your doors wide open with CedarOak Security SIA Licensed Door Supervisors.